Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Your Already Wet Anyway, Right?

Isaac has been swimming on the swim team. My friend Nicole talked me into having him do it with her daughter and then she ended up not being able to do it. He usually goes down with one other little girl from our neighborhood so I usually only have to drive a couple times a week. Isaac's friend has been out of town this week so I have had to drive everyday. It has also rained everyday. And it has been cold. I feel a little bit mean making him swim in the cold and rain but they do not cancel unless there is lightning. He is making great improvements in his swimming.



(His hair is out of control. That subject may be my next blog.)

Truman is also taking swim lessons with his cousins Jack and Daniel. So I spend all morning at the pool. I am hoping that the weather will improve so I can have a few days of enjoyment before the lessons are over. I also can not wait for my friend Sarah to return from her vacation. I need a carpool partner.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

that is some SERIOUS hair Nic. Looks like time for a summer buzz. It has gotta get hot and sweaty in the summertime. What a cute cute boy.

Heather said...

Looks like fun! Where does Isaac swim?

Kim Ward said...

Way to go Issacc. Also lots of big, big hair. Maybe Adrew will grow his hair out like that!

Jessica O. said...

Maybe you can consider the cut. He probably needs to wear a cap to contain the mop. I know that when you have long hair you can't see unless you cap it. Maybe next week will be warmer and we can get in the pool.

Cheri said...

I want Boo's hair to look just like that. At least then she will have some. I wish it was warmer for the mom's at swim lessons, I think the kids don't mind so much.

Jerry said...

Isaac those are some great goggels. You must be becoming a fish. Will you give me swimming lessons at lake powell? Grandpa

Pamela said...

I love swimming. I am taking swimming lessons too!!! It is such a good work out...
That is so cool he is on the swimming team!
I am hoping the weather gets better too...

Jerry said...

Isaac I am proud of you. I know that you play extra hard. I hope that I will swim as well as you. Love, GRANDMA