Thursday, June 18, 2009

Gardening Tools


I came across an article in real simple magazine the other day and I thought it was a good summary of which type of garden tools everyone needs. I am definitely lacking in my collection, although I do have the hand pruners. They are a great tool and they make them in different sizes which is nice because I have small hands so the grip doesn't open as wide as on most other tools. I totally want that little rake. Doesn't it seem like it would be really useful? Check the article out.

3 comments:

Jerry said...

Wow Nicole getting a jump on the day. You are getting shorter and shorter. How about some of your earliest memories and what you remember about your Grandmother's and Grandfather also Great Grandma Marshall and Truman. Love, MOM

Jessica O. said...

I like Real Simple. Even the title works for me. I agree about the rake. As much as we garden we should have great tools.

Kim Ward said...

I too like Real Simple. It reminds me of you. Classy and chic. I love you. love, Kim