Thursday, June 11, 2009

Truman's Personality Shots

I was going through some pictures to have an enlargement made and was looking at all the photos my friend Erin took of Truman just shortly after he turned one year. It made me kind of sad because he is getting so big but I think the pictures really show off his personality. You will look at them and think they are so Truey.
He has such a curious expression.
Laughing and being SILLY!

I love this one.


I am sorry to say that he is living up to his name.


A habit we are STILL working on. If he quits I'll buy him a DS.



I wonder what he is thinking.
Cute!
"I want to be a dentist."
He is a great boy. I love him to pieces. Even when he bawls.

10 comments:

Jessica O. said...

He is cute. I think his little ears look so cute. I quit sucking my thumb around 8 so he's might be close. I love him.

Kim Ward said...

Very cute. They are getting big so fast. Give him a hug and a kiss from me.

Sarah said...

miss that boy of yours. bawling or not, he is such a cutie pie.

Cheri said...

I love these pictures of Truman. I didn't know him when he was this little. thanks for sharing them.

labrierley said...

He is so cute!! I really miss your kids!! So, I do have Thurs. off next week:) if by chance you want or need a babysitter!!

Jen said...

He is so cute. So sad they grow up so fast.

Jerry said...

Truman is nothing but darling with me. He always likes to help me cook and is cute in all ways. Love, MOM

Natty said...

He is a doll face. I love his outfit too.

Kim Ward said...

You doubt me? NO worries I will not loose on the first Day.

Heather said...

It's so fun to look at baby pictures and see the Truey we know today.