Sunday, June 28, 2009

Happy Anniversary!


Today is my 14th Wedding Anniversary! Wow! Were does the time go? It seems like yesterday that I was 20 and in love for the first time. Going to Israel really was a great idea. David and I started out as good friends and I think that was a great way to begin a relationship. There really isn't anyone that I would rather spend time with or talk to. I remember talking to someone in Israel about David, this was before I knew that I liked him, I remember telling them that whoever married David Stohl would be a very lucky girl because he would treat her very well. At that time I never imagined I would be the lucky girl. I am so glad that I am. He really does know how to treat me. He is a great husband. I also have to say that I know how to treat and handle him too. I understand him better than anyone and we get along very well together. He needed a wife with a little bit of spit fire. David, I love you very much, you are my sweetheart and I think that we are a perfect fit. Happy Anniversary!

18 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary Nicole and David! Your relationship has had an impact on many people for good. You guys are awesome, and I appreciate your example!

Kim Ward said...

Happy Anniversary Nicca and David. We miss you so much.

Turpin Times said...

Congratulations! David looks so young. Hope you did something fun to celebrate.

Natty said...

Congrats (a little belated!). I remember when Kim had a secret crush on David. ;)

Jessica O. said...

You both are very lucky. You compliment each other nicely. Congratulations!

Denise/Nene said...

Wow 14 years. Congrats!

Kim Ward said...

I guess it is time to start commenting again everyday till I get a new post. I am the self proclaimed winner of the post a day contest. Care for a rematch?

Heather said...

Nica, you spoiled me with your posts in June. Now I keep checking back and .... nothing.

Cheri said...

Happy Anniversary late. I miss all your post. but I'm one to talk I've been so lazy.

Jocelyn said...

Hey....how about a new post....what have you been up to?

Turpin Times said...

Nicole, are you there??????

Kim Ward said...

Nicole we are all ready for a New Post. How about a tribute to any of the following: Grandpa or Grandma, Fertility Doctors, Diet Dew or are you off an update on soda intake, tribute to sisters, children, husbands, bishops, SUMMER, the Dog days of summer, ice cream and David's love for it. This is plenty of subjects now get going!

Kim Ward said...

STill Waiting!

Natty said...

Are you alive?

Turpin Times said...

Nicole, I'm start to wonder about you. Did you party too hard on your anniversary?

Kim Ward said...

Nicaa we are all thirsty for more. Please post!

Jerry said...

Nicole,
You need to start writing. I know that you are busy but you aren't that busy. Go for it. Love, MOM

Jessica O. said...

If you wait long enough you can leave this up for your next anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!