Thursday, June 4, 2009

Watch out for SNAKES!

Anyone who knows David well; knows that he HATES snakes! I always joke with him that if there was a snake and it was close to one of our kids I would have to be the one to save them. It isn't really a joke though because he really hates them that much. The other night David was going to bed and he was moving all the pillows off the bed and what did he find but this:

Truman had left his dad a surprise for a joke. I thought it was super funny and David actually did too. Although it did scare him a bit. The next night it was on my pillow. David found it again. I guess I am raising a comedian.

7 comments:

Jessica O. said...

Funny little Truey! I remember when I first got married and you guys came to Provo to visit and we saw a snake on the path by our Condo and he freaked. He should watch out for snakes up her because I've seen plenty. I saw one on Lofty last year. WATCH OUT!!!

Jocelyn said...

Truey is quite the comedian. Very Funny prank. I have to agree with David though Snakes are just wrong, wrong, wrong....I can't even watch them on the discovery channel without freaking out. :)

Cheri said...

Funny! I hate snakes too but I can at least look at them without freaking out.

Kim Ward said...

I love pranks like that. Tell Truey to keep up the good work. I'm missing you all so much.

Jerry said...

I HATE snakes also. Nothing funny about that. Love MOM

Heather said...

That was awesome.

Natty said...

I think Chris would've gone into cardiac arrest if that had been on his pillow. The man is seriously afraid of snakes. What a cute story.