Saturday, November 22, 2008

A House Divided!


Today is November 22nd, the big game is here. My poor children don't know who they are suppose to cheer for. Even our grandma is making BYU blankets to try and persuade them to our side. David walks around listing all the general authorities that are Utah fans and I finally had to tell him that President Hinckley and President Monson have a lot of redeeming qualities about them so cheering for the wrong team can be forgiven more easily. Some one will be disappointed after the game but I hope it is not me. GOOOOOOOO! COUGARS!

3 comments:

Jerry said...

we will have to wait for next year.

Jessica O. said...

Hopefully next year we will do better. But for now I will cheer for the stinky utes.

Heather said...

We have the same problem at our house. James was dressed in brown on Saturday. I only cheer for the Yuts when BYU is out.