Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The 45 Minute Challenge

My younger brother Michael gets home from his mission the day before Thanksgiving. We are all so excited. Isaac has never heard of such a long "vacation" and he is still refusing to go on a mission because he doesn't want to be away from his family for so long. (I just realized I am rambling in Larsen fashion.) Back to the point of my blog. Michael will be home soon so Jessica challenged all the family members to do 45 minutes of cardio everyday until he gets home. Yuck! I didn't want to do it but then she accused Kim of being skinny fat and me of being just plain fat and she told me to get off the exercise fence. So it is day two of the 45 minute challenge and I just finished my workout. We'll see if it makes a difference.

10 comments:

Tami said...

Good for you girl! I just started back at the gym too. You hang in there, it will be worth it!

Jessica O. said...

I did not call you fat. I did call Kim skinny fat. I did call you a fence sitter. Now I'm going to get hate comments. Great job finishing on day 2. I bet you can't wait until tomorrow. I love you thanks for doing my challenge. It is mostly to motivate my ownself.

Heather said...

Man, oh man, that Jess is a slave driver!

Sarah said...

I need a sister like Jess . . . a little kick in the butt is always good. Keep it up. Just think of Thanksgiving day when you have completed all those workouts you won't feel as guilty eating that extra piece of pie. Love ya. 2 weeks until we get there. YAHOOO!!!

Jen said...

What a great challenge, good luck. I can't believe Michael will be home in 1 week.

Jocelyn said...

That Jessica really is a slave driver....great job Nic

Natty said...

Nic the last time I saw you I thought you looked fantastic! It does feel good though to work out and having a challenge always helps to get you out the door. I'm excited to see Michael, it doesn't seem like it has been two years.

Kim Ward said...

Way to go Nicole, I am also doing it and glad for the challenge. Nothing like someone calling you skinny fat do want to work hard so you can rub there nose in it! Thanks Jess I needed the motivation.

Jerry said...

I am going to work out with Michael. I hope he will want to. I am excited for him to be home. You are doing so well with exercising. Lucy was so cute on Tuesday. I love Lucy and her Mom

Jessica O. said...

Double -digits Baby!!!!