Thursday, November 13, 2008

Family Pictures

Does everybody hate having their family picture taken or is it just me? Sunday we met Kimberly and she took some pictures for us. There are a few good shots so it is worth it, right. Kim please do not think me ungrateful because I am not but family pictures are stressful to me. I guess you go to all the work to get everyone looking their best and then you have to hope you can all look your best all at the same time. It is tricky. Here are a couple of my favorites.

Come on Lucy, look at your Aunt Kimberly.

He is so handsome. I can't stand it!

I have always thought he has luscious lips. I tell him to save his kisses for his mama.

I love having a little girl.

It was a beautiful setting. Thanks Kimma. You are getting to be good. Practice on us anytime.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

fun pics. Lucy is just too adorable and think she has more hair than Anna.
Guess David is gone now and looks like I am heading up to nYC today to spend it with my bro's. Mike gave me a lecture last night that I better get my butt up there. Wish you were going to be there too. Will miss you lots.

Tami said...

Wow! What a beautiful family you have! We took family pics a few weeks ago as well. You are right. They ARE stressful. Especially with a little one you are trying to get to smile!

Jessica O. said...

They are cute. Kim doesn't know what she is talking about. Good job Kimma. The boys are darling and so is Lucy.

Natty said...

So cute, Nicole! Berla, you are a pro. Everyone has loved Drake's announcement and can't believe it wasn't professionally done. You did a great job, thanks again, we will be using your services again after seeing your work with Nikka!

Jocelyn said...

These are amazing. You all look so good and the location is great. Kim did an amazing job. I can't wait for my christmas photo shoot with Toby :)

Turpin Times said...

Wow! Kim did a fantastic job! I love Fall pictures and what a perfect setting! I hate family pictures too. I might have to ask Kim to do ours sometime before she is big and famous.

Heather said...

Beautiful. Where were they taken?

Erin said...

Good job Kim! Wow. Looks like the class paid off!! Are you for hire? :) I didn't get a family pic this year.