Sunday, November 2, 2008

Ridgetop Trunk-or-Treat

I have mixed feelings about trunk-or-treat. I really liked trick-or-treating as a kid. I think people like the kids to come to their door and I think trunk-or-treat really takes away from this. We really don't get many trick-or-treaters. I partially blame trunk-or-treat. (It is also a very lazy way to trick-or-treat. ) I do actually like seeing all the kids in their costumes though. We didn't win the costume contest but I think we should have won something. My soup was good. Here is a picture of Lucy all tuckered out. Take note of the sucker.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

cute cute costumes. Glad you had a great Halloween- wish we could have been together- I need some of the yummy soup in my big belly- just might have to make it this week since it is one of my favs. Can't wait to see you in 2 weeks. miss and love ya.

Jessica O. said...

I agree about trunk or treat. The sucker is perfect!

Turpin Times said...

Not a fan of trunk or treating either. I'm in the minority here in my neighborhood, but I love the good ol' door to door trick or treating.

Jocelyn said...

I love this little Lion so cute....can she wear the costume all the time. :)