Wednesday, December 3, 2008

"All the Places to Love"

I downloaded a list of 100 ideas to try. Most don't seem too interesting to me but one I liked was to list all the places you have ever lived. Home to me is the most important place and hence the title of my post. Here is my list.
1. Granger, Utah (I do not remember this home at all but my parents still have friends from this time.)
2. Kaysville, Utah (I am very glad that my parents still live in the same house I grew up in. I love it, its a great home.)
3. Rexburg, Idaho (I could not continue to live there. It is too cold for me.)
4. Jerusalem, Israel (Life changing experience. I loved it! I hope to return someday.)
5. Provo, Utah (Not my town. I did have fun roommates though.)
6. Louisville, Kentucky (I have a special place in my heart for good old Kentucky. It was so good for me.)
7. North Salt Lake, Utah (I love my home and life here in NSL. I hope to remember what makes home so good and recreate it everyday for my family.)

These are my places to love.

8 comments:

Turpin Times said...

This is a cute idea, I might have to borrow it. Great, great memories of good ol' Rexburg. I too hated the cold (nostrils stick together, wet hair freezing, red rock). I'm glad we grew up together and that both our parents still live there, although the neighborhood just isn't the same.

Jessica O. said...

I love Home. I am such a homebody although I haven't lived in as many places as you. I agree with Mindi on Rexburg and Kaysville! Although I still love Kaysville.

Heather said...

Glad you are close to HOME so we can see each other often.

Nancy and Robert said...

Hi Nicole,

I downloaded some of your pics. I'm loading an electronic frame for your grandmother. I got pics from your sisters' blogs also, but nobody has a current one of Jason. And a couple more of your parents would be nice. And maybe one more of Michael. Could you email me any if you have them. My gmail address would be best since it holds lots. rarnlr@gmail.com Thanks a bunch.

Nancy

Kim Ward said...

Good post I like this idea!

Jerry said...

I loved you layin in the sun by the window. It still makes my hfeart go pitter patter when I see you lyin there.

Kari said...

What a great idea - a special trip down memory lane for me to think about all those adventures in your life. We LOVED getting your Christmas letter - you are such a BEAUTIFUL family inside and out - so grateful you're my friend!

Kari

Cheri said...

Hi Nicole, I read this and it reminded me of my cousin tonia Loveland. Her husband went to dental school in kentucky. it's a long shot but did you know her??