Monday, October 27, 2008

It looks like Halloween!


There is glitter all over my house. It is every place but I really think the witches hats turned out cute. I love Halloween . We are all ready. All the kids costumes are ready and the kids are all very excited. We have some fun stuff planned for the week.

Monday-Jessica's Halloween Pumpkin Carving Party. This is our second year, the party is held on family night. It is a good dress rehersal for the big day. It also relieves a bunch of running around on Halloween. Great idea Jess!
Tuesday-Trunk-or-Treat with our ward. This is really a very lazy way to trick-or-treat. We are having a halloween parade, trunk decorating contest and I think they are judging the costumes. I am also taking my favorite minestrone soup.
Thursday-Harvest Parties at school. They do not wear costumes. At first I thought this was just one more way to take the fun out of school but I think I might be glad not to have to get them all dressed up again.
Friday-Our neighbor Noah's Haunted Birthday Bash. (Knowing Nicole J. it will be a blast. She is a very fun mom.) Also trick-or-treating.

It will be a busy week. Hope you all have a great time.

5 comments:

Jessica O. said...

Very cute hats. You are definatley more crafty than I. The ribbon turned out great. Have a great week of Haunting.

Heather said...

Cute hats Nica. How about minestrone soup recipe? Michael loves minestrone. Do you say min a stron or do you say min a stron e?

Nicole said...

Heather, I say Minestroneee. I will post the receipe.

Kim Ward said...

I love the hats. You are certainly the crafty one. I'm okay copying your ideas though.

Turpin Times said...

Those hats are very cute. Good work.