Thursday, October 30, 2008

Salon Gossip

I got my haircut yesterday. Hooray! I don't really like getting my haircut but I really needed it and I like my new hairdresser, Matthew. He does a good enough job not to get fired by me, at least not yet. (I have a history of firing my hairdresser. ) It doesn't really have anything to do with the hairdresser; mostly just I don't usually like my hair. I wish it were long and thick instead of baby fine. Matthew has given me a good stylish cut and I like it, plus it is super easy; which is a huge bonus. One additional bonus is Matthew has a new client. Using Matthew's words:
Matthew: I cut some hotshot jazz players hair today."
Me: "Oh who's that?
Matthew: "A Kyle Korver."
Me: "He's foxy!"
Matthew: "Yeah! He is!"
Buy the way Matthew great job! Did anyone see the Jazz game? Perhaps Kyle and I will pass each other in the salon. (David does know of my affection and he has nothing to worry about. He is really the only person I have eyes for.)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

you crack me up nic. I haven't ever seen you with a bad haircut. Gotta love a good hair dresser and I still haven't found one- I am in such NEED. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

Heather said...

If you see the big KK, be sure to get his autograph!(heeheeehee)

Jessica O. said...

I was watching the game and I thought way to go Matthew. It's hard to improve upon perfection but he just did! Wade took a picture of his bottom and sent it to me at the last game.

michael stohl said...

i would take kyle korver over David any day.