Sunday, June 1, 2008

Isaac's Mini Golf Birthday

We had 12 mini golfers! (Aren't they adorable.)

Isaac's birthday cupcakes. Can you tell what they are?


We had the backyard nine.


We had a really fun birthday party for Isaac's 6th birthday. I saw the cutest idea in Martha Stewart Kids. Everyone thought I was crazy, (mostly David) but I didn't do any birthday parties last year and I think the kids will only be excited about this kind of a party for a couple of years. A few days of hard work and they had the greatest time. It was a tiny bit cold because the wind was blowing but we had a fun time. Thanks to all the cute kids for coming. We are glad to have such nice friends.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Nic..I LOVE the cupcakes! They turned out FANTASTIC!! Nice work! Seriously, I am very impressed. Much better than what I had even imagined when you told me about them. Looks like the golfing party was a total success!

kelly said...

What a great birthday party! The cupcakes are adorable and WOW!...your very own private mini golf course.
SO cute.

Erin said...

Darling Nicole!! Wow. You pull off a Martha very well! As always.

Kim Ward said...

I'm wondering how long all of that took you? The cupcakes are darling and I'm sure Isaac loved it.