Sunday, June 1, 2008

Kindergarten Graduation

Isaac receiving his kindergarten diploma.

Isaac & Glory


Mrs. Lund & Isaac

Isaac graduated from Kindergarten last week. They had a fun graduation ceremony and called every ones names. Each child told what they wanted to be when they grow up. Isaac got shy and had Mrs. Lund tell everyone that he wanted to be a basketball player. Grandpa, Mom, Truman and Lucy attended graduation. (Dad was on his golf trip to Pinehurst.) Isaac has really enjoyed school. He told me that he was sad to be leaving Mrs. Lund and all his classmates. He said they were splitting them up. He received his report card, which had perfect marks and his first grade teacher assignment. We were very excited to get Miss Tiffany, she was his preschool teacher for two years and he loved her. First grade here we come.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Way to go Isaac. Can't belive these boys will be in first grade. Personally, I think it is silly that they have "graduations" for these little ones. Most of my friends kids have done it too and I just have to laugh. NOt sure why they do it.. i mean it is Kindergarten. Wouldn't they rather just have a big PARTY. ANywhoo, just my thoughts.

Stohl Family said...

congrats Isaac! 1st grade...now they are gone all day long every day! Crazy! They seem so little still to be leaving all day long! By the way, cute golf party Nic...that looked adorable! I think that should have been a party for Matt and David instead of the kids...they probably would be just as excited!

Jessica O. said...

I'm excited about Isaac going to the first grade. He is a great boy and I love him. I love the golf party. I am lucky to have you do all of these crazy things first and then I can borrow your ideas.

Jerry said...

Way to go Isaac! I am proud of you. I had a good time with you at Lake Powell. I think you will become and awsome skier. Love Grandpa

Kim Ward said...

I can't belive Isaac will be starting all do school in the fall. A comment you made about the time you have with Isaac at home is a third of the way over, It really struck me. My how the time does fly, it seem like only yesterday you brought him home. We love him and think he is a great boy.