Thursday, March 20, 2008

I love Lucy!

















Lucy is a delightful baby and in these pictures she is almost 8 months old. (The pictures were taken by my girlfriend Erin and are as always, FANTASTIC!) I feel so blessed to have this darling baby girl. The whole family adores her. When the boys wake up the first thing they want to do is go in and get Lucy. Lucy is generally a very happy baby and she loves her mama. She has got the most beautiful blue eyes. She loves to suck her thumb. She has the most adorable giggle and I can really get her going if I gnaw on her chin. She just started to scoot around and its time to hide the cords and pull out the stair gates. The time is definitely going too fast. If I could I would totally slow down the first year of a baby's life. Have I told anyone that I love babies?!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

What a doll she is. I just want to smooch her right now. Why do we have to live so far away from you guys? She is growing too fast and need to freeze her. I hope to see her and the boys this summer. LOve ya.

ps. i am proud of you keeping up on the blog. way to go Nic.

Jessica O. said...

I love Lucy too! She is so sweet and those pictures capture her cute personality. Good job!

Turpin Times said...

Oh my goodness! Lucy is darling!! In the first picture I can see a lot of David in her, but in the others, it's totally you, Nicole.

Erin said...

Definitely a cutie! Takes after her mom!