Tuesday, March 11, 2008

St. George









Last weekend we headed south to St. George for some much needed sunshine. The weather was beautiful, low 70's and sunny. (I definitely have spring fever.) We had a relaxing, fun weekend. In fact, I told David that I wished I could stay there. (I'm back to school getting in the way of my life, oh well...) The boys played outside, hooray! Soccer, golf, croquet, bikes and the park. We also went on a little hike for the first time. It was Jenny's trail in Snow Canyon and was our first family hike. The boys really loved it. When we finished the hike Truman dumped red sand out of his shoes all over the car. David commented that in a few years our boys will be at a really fun age to start enjoying all that outdoor stuff. Right now it is fun watching them discover and learn new things. We had a great time!






6 comments:

Kim Ward said...

Nicole,
Lucy looks exactly like you. Neither of my girls really look like me. But they are cuter than me and I'm glad about that. Lucy is a doll.

Jessica O. said...

You are officially blogging. Pictures, music I'm just waiting for the video clips. You looked like you had fun. Don't worry you'll get a new car some day and then they will just dump sand in it so be grateful it's not your brand new mercedes.

Sarah said...

WOW... I am shocked that you actually figured out how to blog. You can't seem to email pictures but you now can blog. Way to go. I am so excited to keep up this way and to see you dang cute kids. Lucy is such a doll and is getting too big. I just want to hold her and get to know her. My boys loved seeing Isaac and Truman on you blog. They have asked me at least ten times since last night when we looked when they get to play with them. Wish it was today. Hopefully this summer but we will see. Love and miss you tons. Much Love.
XOXO

Stohl Family said...

hey nic, I am glad you left a comment on my blog because I was able to get to your blog from it! You were supposed to email me the address, remember? Hey, who can remember anything these days with all these cute kids taking up our time! I loved the pictures. It is sad that we live so close and I feel like I never see you and never know what is going on with you. Matt always knows from Dave but doesn't seem to care to tell me anything. Guys!!!! I guess we just need to plan better.

Stohl Family said...

by the way, I am sitting here home from church because Josh is kind of sick and he is so hard at church...were your boys hard at church? I am starting to wonder if I am doing something wrong! This week (of course right before baby time) he has been refusing to get in car seats, strollers, high chairs, he has been throwing fits on the ground, etc. To give him a little credit, I do think he is sick...at least that is my excuse to stay sane knowing the baby is coming!

Erin said...

Looks like fun--when your boys are bigger we have another fun slot canyon hike that you might like! Bring on the sun!