Saturday, March 1, 2008

Is anyone there?

Hey everyone! I'm not sure who everyone is because anyone who knows me would never believe that I have a blog, so I am probably talking to myself. Luckily I quite enjoy my own company. One of the reasons I want to have a blog is so that I can keep a better record and story of my family. It has never been one of my strengths but it's never too late to change right?

I am busy being a stay at home mom of three beautiful, active children. Many times I don't know what I am doing but I feel so lucky to have such a great family. Everyone knows that it wasn't easy for us to get to this point.

Other things I enjoy doing are sewing, reading, gardening, decorating my home and cleaning. (Yes, I actually like cleaning, except for dusting and laundry.) I am really glad that I like to clean because it sure seems like we get to do alot of it.

Now I am going to try and figure out how to post a picture. I know you are laughing at me but it is not easy for me. (Remember there is probably something that I can do that you can't.)

2 comments:

Kim Ward said...

Yes we are here. Nicole I'm glad you are going to be blogging. I think this will be a fun way to keep up on the details of each others lives. I love you.
Kim

Erin said...

I TOTALLY enjoy your company, so don't keep it to yourself! Welcome to technology, friend! I can't wait to see what's in store!