Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Truman!



I can't believe my little boy is five years old today! Happy Birthday Truey! He has had quite the three day celebration. Sunday-a family party. He was so excited at church that I'm sure I owe several people an apology for bringing such a hyper child. We had a great dinner and too many presents. (Walkie-talkies, legos, art supplies, transformers, Mario-galaxy and one of those cool bouncy balls that you sit on and hop. I loved those as a kid.) Thank you everyone. You are definately too good to us. I am certainly glad that the cute little boy feels loved. Monday-Jazz game with Dad. He had such a fun time and David said he never quit talking, which isn't exactly a surprise. At one point the lady sitting in front of them turned around and told David that she thought Truman should look into a career as a sports announcer. He had ice cream with fruity pebbles, (does that sound good?) and he came home with a #8 Deron Williams jersey. Today was spent playing with Isaac, going to lunch with Dad, Mom and Lucy and some more playing with Isaac. Several times at lunch he repeated "I'm in charge today, right dad?' So finally this afternoon we were beginning to fall apart. The excitment of the last several days began to take its toll and I'm beginning to wonder if he really needs a friend birthday party, which is scheduled for a few weeks down the road when we have a little bit better weather. Oh well, I guess you only turn five once.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Happy Birthday Truey! We love you!