Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Project Mode

I am in project mode. It has been quite awhile since I was in serious project mode. Last time I had a bout with pneumonia; it was pretty scary. That derailed my headway with projects but since that was several years ago I thought now would be a good time to get going on the projects. Yesterday I decoupaged my magnet board. Hung it on the wall today. That is some serious progress for me. I also went to a scrape booking card book class tonight. I am going to decoupage ISAAC's name for his room and work on getting some pictures framed. There is a long list that will help the last few months of winter go by quickly and it feels really good to accomplish something.
magnet board

card holder w/ perpetual calendar

9 comments:

Heather said...

Very cute work Nica. Look out! She's in project mode. Lots will be accomplished!

Sarah said...

Oh I am so in project mode too. I just hope that I can get all that I want to finished up before this baby comes. Love the magnet board. Way to go.

Jen said...

I need to get my hands on a few smaller projects like this. All of my projects are huge.

Jessica O. said...

Let's have project day. We can help each other with our projects. The board looks so cute.

Jerry said...

please dont include me on project day. Use your mom

Natty said...

They look great. I like the calendar book. What is it for? If you run out of projects at your house, you can come to mine. We have ENDLESS projects in the works...starting with the monsters in the garage...

Lori Smith D'Alba said...

Love the projects! Getting things done is the best. . . and you are getting very cool things done. Congrats!

Kim Ward said...

Nicole would you please come help me with projects? I'm in for a project day, we could start here if you want?? We use to do that we sheould start up again. No offense dad, but I will take mom for project day, she is a super duper woment with drive like no one else I've ever met.

Tami said...

Those are darling! Nice work sister!