Monday, February 2, 2009

Laundry Race

So last week Nats post about laundry inspired me to have a similar race. Mine needed to be against someone besides just myself so I decided to race Jessica. I really teased her and told her she would be no competition for me. (I was getting her really riled up so she would try hard.) Well I dropped Lucy off at her house this morning at 10:00 a.m. and she was almost finished with her laundry. Ironing too! Needless to say I lost. There will be a rematch next week and now I know the competition is fierce. Congrats Jess, having all the laundry done and put away is a great feeling isn't it?

5 comments:

Denise/Nene said...

I just don't know how you guys do it. I seriously don't think I could laundry done in one day if I wanted to. Primary reason being that Oakley has to help with every load and with folding, and when I say "help" I mean make a big mess. Good on ya for being able to do it, or at least coming close.

Cheri said...

Jessica told me about this yesterday and I thought you guys were nuts. Dale does mine and Im very grateful even if it's not perfect. (at least it gets done.)

Natty said...

Way to go, Jess! Mine just got put away this morning. Good luck with the race next week! I'm excited to see you Nikka at bookies next week. Hopefully you will be able to come!

Jessica O. said...

Victory is Bliss!

Kim Ward said...

Wow 10 am. I didn't even have mine started by then. I want in on the race next week. Maybe it will give me the kick in the rear I need.