Thursday, January 29, 2009

Grandma Richards

Happy 90th Birthday to Grandma Richards. We had a celebration on Saturday night honoring her and her great accomplishments. It was held at the Lion House. Grandma is such a sweet lady. She has always been very elegant, and sweet. A truly a classy lady. She has lead a beautiful life and taught her children and grandchildren by example. I am very happy to be married to her grandson. He is a great husband and father and I appreciate all he does for our family.
John, Grandma, Alice, David and Amy

Alice, Ruby, and Amy

Grandma and David.



3 comments:

Kim Ward said...

The picture of David and his grandma is so cute.

Natty said...

I remember cute Ruby and her husband coming to the office. They were so cute together and funny because they talked so loud to one another. She reminds me of my grandma Valene in that regard.

Jessica O. said...

Cute pictures! I love the 3 generation photo of Alice, Amy, and Ruby.