Sunday, January 11, 2009

Movie night!


This week David went to the college football National Championship game with Jason, Wade and Mike O. They had a fun trip with a lot packed into just a few days. Football and golf the perfect guy trip. I had a low key weekend with the kidos. They finished up their first week back at school and we had a fun movie night watching my all time favorite, The Parent Trap. Truman was laughing so hard just at the song at the beginning of the show. Tomorrow night for family night we hope the watch The Parent Trap II. If you haven't seen this movie in a while you should definitely check it out. It is so fun!

7 comments:

Turpin Times said...

LOVE that movie! We haven't watched it for a while, I'm sure my boys would like it even more now, with all the pranks! They are into movies lately. Today they were acting out a scene from the Sound of Music, where they escape at the end. It was so funny. We missed you at Bookies. We got your book and my boys LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! It's one that I can stand to read to them over and over, too.

Kim Ward said...

Parent Trap is a great classic movie. I looked at your blog earlier today still toast, now three new entries.

Heather said...

Could be the greatest movie ever. I've got to get my own copy.
I missed you at Bookies. I think David owes you one.

Jen said...

I love all the parent trap movies. What a fun weekend.

Jessica O. said...

"Now I have a cake in my hands...now stop it!" I can quote most of this movie. I need the classic we have the new one which is also delightful!

Jocelyn said...

I love this movie so much. Truly the orginal is the best...so many favorite quaotes.

Erin said...

Love those kind of weekends. Next time call us. . .we're up for a movie hang out!