Sunday, January 4, 2009

Terrific Toast

For about the last year our toaster has been on the brink. The inner heating elements only worked intermittently. If you wanted both sides of your bread toasted, which most people do, you had to turn the bread around half way through cooking. It is a really less effective way to make toast. So I used some of my Christmas money and replace the piece of junk, $9.99 toaster David and I have had since we got married in 1995 with this beautiful baby.
It makes the best toast! I can't really explain the difference between a piece of toast made with my old toaster and a piece of toast made with this one, but the difference is LARGE. I could eat toast all day now. I can't believe I've been missing out on this toast for all of these years. If your cheap toaster is on the brink check this one out. It was a bit pricey but I know all ready that it will be worth it.

5 comments:

Heather said...

So maybe if I come visit, you can offer me a piece of gourmet toast? Congrats on a great find!

Natty said...

Nic, I love toast too. I have it everyday for breakfast and in the summer nothing is better than fresh picked tomatoes on wheat toast. Num! My toaster isn't quite that fancy, but after 14 years of mediocrity I think you deserve it!

Jessica O. said...

It's really the simple things in life that make us happy... like toast! Enjoy! Invite me up for a BLT.

Jocelyn said...

Nic...I am so jealous of your new fancy toaster...it is SEXY! Everytime I make an english muffin or toast some bread I secretly with for my toaster to light on fire so I can justify getting a Sexy Toaster too....

Jen said...

That is a fancy toaster...I may have to look into getting one. I love Toast!