Thursday, July 24, 2008

Pre-race Jitters!

This is all my gear.

Tomorrow we leave for the Spudman. It is Saturday and I am very nervous. My goal is to finish the race and hopefully do it a little bit faster than last time. I think that I am in better shape but I am not sure that I have trained as much as I needed to. I have been focused on the fat man program which, for me, takes a lot of effort. Last spudman, all my siblings participated. This time I will be the only Larsen. David and I decided today that at least our entry forced us to exercise probably more than we would have otherwise. Wish us luck, we may need it.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

can't wait to hear how it goes. I hope to do it one year when we are back West. I am sure you both will rock. Keep us posted. miss you.

Jessica O. said...

You will be great. You look good and that is half the battle! We have switched places I am sitting here and you are off to a race. Soon hopefully we can do one together next year. I am already requesting another Larsen sibling spudman what do you think?

Kim Ward said...

You'll do great. I think on stuff like this if you finish you can call it an accomplishment. You have been doing so good with your exercising lately. I'm currently the only Larsen, with the exception of Michael who is not good at exercising. What is going on? I use to be so dedicated. No more I will my way to fitness just like the hola hoop.