Thursday, May 15, 2008

Tag, You're It.

I have been tagged by Jen. This has never happened to me in the blogging world but I always loved the game as a kid. Initially I wondered if I knew 5 people that blog but I think I can come up with them. RULES: Answer these 15 questions on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts. Tag 5 people by leaving their names at the end of the post. Leave a comment on their blog so they know they have been tagged.

Joys
1. My kids! I know that this is kind of an obvious answer but they really are adorable. They make my life so good. I can not believe that Lucy is almost a year. She has been a complete delight. She is such a happy girl. I am completely smitten with her. My boys are also very fun. They can be exasperating at times but they do such cute funny things. These three little people really are what brings me joy.
2. A clean orderly home. I love it when the whole house is clean and all the laundry is done. I just want to sit down and have it stay that way for about 15 minutes. Is this asking too much?
3. Flower gardens. I love to visit beautiful flower gardens. We are very lucky to have several breathtaking gardens right close to home. This summer I think everyone should visit Temple Square, Red Butte Garden and Thanksgiving Pointe.

Fears (I am not really an afraid type person and never have been so this one was difficult.)
1. Something happening to one of my kids.
2. Snakes, but I am not nearly as afraid of them as my husband.
3. Being fat forever (I hope this wasn't too honest, I am now going to get yelled at by both my sisters.)

Goals
1. Develop CONSISTENT, healthy eating and exercising habits.
2. Complete the Spudman Triathlon in July.
3. Have a beautiful flower garden right outside my door.

Current Obsessions/Collections
1. Lucy
2. Diet Mt. Dew
3. Finding the perfect rugs for my house.

Random Surprising Facts
1. I have really short toes, two of them are kind of webbed. You would think that I could swim fast but I can't.
2. I have trouble going back to sleep if I get woke up at night.
3. Mealtimes are my least favorite times of the day.

I now tag Sarah, Mindi, Jocelyn, Jerry and Kim S.

3 comments:

Jessica O. said...

You really do have weird toes. She really does love having a clean house. I wish mine were as clean or I was nearly as obsessed.

Jen said...

I am so jealous that you get to do the Spudman. I tried to sign up but it filled up that first day before I could get on to the website.

PS- you are not fat.

Erin said...

How fun! I love your toes--let's go paint them somewhere!! :) I love all your qualities!