Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of School

Walking to school.
Truman is very excited.

And a bit nervous!
Isaac didn't want his picture taken, TOO BAD!

School days are here and the last few weeks of summer I was starting to get anxious to have a more regular schedule and my boys needed something more productive to spend their time doing. Truman has been so excited to start Kindergarten and he is ready. He tends to get a bit silly when he has friends around so I hope he will be a good boy at school. He has a good teacher and I think he will have a great year. Isaac will be gone all day. I am actually quite sad about this. It seems like I have lost a lot of my influence and control. I hope that these last few years I have taught him appropriate values. It seems to be going by too quickly. I love being a mother and I hope my boys will love school and always try their best. Look out Orchard.

3 comments:

Jessica O. said...

Congratulations boys!! I am excited for you to learn and grow. I know you will do your best. Watch out because I will be watching you!! I love you both!

Kim Ward said...

The time is flying by. I can hardly belive it! Two in school. They are good boys and will both do great!

Heather said...

Good luck Truey!