Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Lucy's 2009

    • Turned 2 years old
    • Learned to talk (she has a little lisp like her mother did.)
    • Loves books (favorites are "The Cow Jumping Over the Moon" aka "Goodnight Moon" and "Sharing with Renoir" Horray, I finally have a child that likes stories.)
    • Loves to sing (Favorites: "Twinkle, twinkle" "My Beloved Son" and "Sunshine")
    • Loves to play with brothers and cousins
    • Loves her Poppy
    • Loves her "B", thumb and Raarry.
    • Favorite movies are Peter Pan and Beauty and the Beast
    • Mama's little helper and buddy.
    • She is a sweet heart and a tease.

    6 comments:

    Turpin Times said...

    She's darling and growing up fast. Hard to believe she's two. I haven't seen her for a while.

    Jessica O. said...

    I love her!

    Heather said...

    James loves his B too. I think it's a sign.

    Kim Ward said...

    she is a dollface, I think she is such a sweetheart.

    Erin said...

    They all look so darling!!! Are we going out tonight?

    Jerry said...

    Nic,
    She is so fun Poppy is kinda sad because she likes me also. He is crazy about her. Love, MOM